Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sweetness...

I don't know if I have ever shared how very sweet my little Miss M is.  Her baby blessing stated that she would be known for her generous nature, and I have definitely found that to be true.  This morning she picked out a pink spoon from the drawer for her cereal.  Miss A immediately started whining that she wanted the pink spoon, and on and on.  I told her to shut it (basically), that Miss M could have it.  Well Miss M walked over and gave the special pink spoon to her sister.  She also gets Miss A her water bottle whenever she tells her to.  I'm not quite sure how to stem this sisterly manipulation!  Miss M hugs little Baby R, and lets me know when her "plug" falls out.  I have never known her to be selfish or mean.  I did laugh when Miss A started crying for no reason today, and Miss M told her "You not hurt.  Stop crying."  Hopefully we can find a happy medium between being abused and standing up for herself...

1 comment:

  1. I love and miss those girls! Hopefully I'll get to meet Rowan before too long.

    If I've left this comment, it means I can do it with google chrome.

    ReplyDelete