Monday, April 8, 2013

Headaches. BIG Headaches...






I may have mentioned before the phenomenon that appears to be very similar to love-at-first-sight that occurred when Miss A met Master D.  Months have passed, and the "relationship" (Heaven help me) shows no signs of weakening...  In church, where they are in the same primary class, they had a lesson on repentance.  They were supposed to write "I'm sorry" letters, but Master D couldn't think of anyone to write to, so he asked the teacher if he could draw a picture for someone he loved...  And this is it.

He is an adorable, sweet boy- don't get me wrong- and in twenty years I would be ecstatic if they got together.  I just think six is a bit soon!

And then, to make matters worse, Miss A came home from school with this, from a different boy:

Help?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear! Those are quite the letters! I'm especially fond of the heart-shaped pupils on Master D.'s...

    ReplyDelete