Friday, July 31, 2015

Miss A: Trip Highlights...

My favorite things about the trip:

1.  My first favorite thing was going to this house with a theater room, a bounce house, a skee ball game (one side was broken) and this house cottage and this mini market thing.
2.  I liked swimming in the Jenny Lake.  I liked it because I was catching these teeny fish about as long as your thumb nail and it was really cold.  I'd never felt a river that cold before.

3.  My next favorite was the Alpine Slide.  I thought it would be scary, but then after the ride I thought maybe I should have chose the one with steeper dives and wider turns.
4.  My next favorite thing was going to a water park with BIG buckets that dumped and the splash was very big.  And my first two water slides were orange and yellow ones with tunnels, but the last orange tunnel, after you got out of the tunnel, you started to drop and it felt like you were flying.  Sometimes I would float.  The next ride I went on was the scariest because it was dark black and purple two.  After the twists and turns there was a straight down drop, and then you started to straighten out a little.  And my Grandma and Grandpa went on the purple slide too.  After that Miss M and I went to a blue slide called Hang 5.  After that one we went on a green one called Hang 10.  After all of the slides we went to the lazy river.  I kind of drifted off to sleep until someone bumped into me.  And then after that it was time to eat.  For my drink I had orange soda.  For my meal I had pizza.  And then it was time to leave.
5.  My last favorite thing was my first family reunion.  Cousin Kr and Cousin K and Cousin J all of them gave me piggy back rides because Cousin J did this monster thing where he ran away from the other two.  At the family reunion I slept with one of my favorite cousins, Cousin Kr.  I've had a fun time on my trip so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment